Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines... Holy f*ck!!!!1!11!!! (Definitely NSFW)

What better way to celebrate Valentine's Day then 
to ogle hot photos of our boy Robert Pattinson 
surrounded by half-nekked & fully nekked chicks, I ask you??! 
I say that there is no better way to celebrate it, DAMMIT!!








Here's a smokin' effin' hot video that features outtakes 
from what will become 
"The Legendary Details Photoshoot with Robert Pattinson":


These photos make even a single girl like me 
satisfied on Valentine's Day.

Happy Valentine's Day, my lovelies :)

xoxo,
Sadie


PS - The newest issue of Details magazine that 
will feature "The Legendary Details Photoshoot 
with Robert Pattinson" hits newsstands February 23rd.

1 comment:

  1. HAI SADIE! Just wanted to swing by and let you know I miss you!!!

    -Loo

    ReplyDelete